Each project and client has different goals, requirements, and workflows. We provide end-to-end strategy and production as well as a la carte services. Our goal is to seamlessly integrate with your internal teams to get the job done and get the results needed.
- Alignment of Goals, Processes, and People
- Media and Metadata Workflows
- Video Publishing and Optimization
- Video Performance Monitoring
- A/B Testing
- Ongoing Support
Questions We Ask
- What does success look like for this video/campaign?
- Who is the target audience, i.e. "users"?
- Where will the video(s) be shown?
- How does this fit into your larger company goals?
- What information do you want to learn about users to improve future marketing and sales messages?
- What actions do we want your users to take?
Questions We Ask
- Who will be the focus of this story, i.e. the "talent"?
- What do they have in common with your audience, i.e. "users"?
- What do your users care about?
- How do we want to make them feel?
- What would surprise your users?
- Single or multi-camera shoots
- Crews for any size project
- Studios + locations
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Color Grading
- Audio Mixing
PROJECTS WE FREQUENTLY DO
- Brand Sizzle
- Brand Storytelling
- Co-Branded Campaigns
- Corporate Videos
- Event Presentations
- Inbound Marketing Content
- Interviews + Profiles
- On-Air Promos
- Outbound Sales Content
- Product/Service Launch
- Product/Service Prototype
- Series Development Reel
- Social Media Content
- Stakeholder Relations
- Trade Marketing
WE DELIVER QUALITY.
WE GET RESULTS.
WE GUARANTEE SATISFACTION.
"The core of strategy work is always the same: discovering the critical factors in a situation — the pivot points that can multiply the effectiveness of effort— ...and focusing actions to deal with those factors."
Rumelt, Richard. Good Strategy Bad Strategy: The Difference and Why It Matters